Who am I

From Northern Virginia, just 10 minutes outside of the District of Columbia, I am a sports fanatic, serving as high school baseball captain, where I started at second base and all served as team’s closing pitcher. University of Mary Washington class of 2017, taking DGST as my final course at the university. I served as the president of the Club Basketball team, as well as a member of numerous other clubs including; club baseball, sports editor of the Blue and Gray Press, secretary of Best Buddies, member of the club baseball team, member of Who’s Who’s of America committee, along with numerous other university involvements. I was voted Mr. UMW after my sophomore year, in which I had my grandfather serve as my expert. I am a big fan of the Washington Nationals and the Duke University Men’s Basketball program. Career wise, I want to go into broadcast journalism and be the next Matt Lauer (The current host of the Today Show). I will spend some of the summer in Los Angeles and hope to begin to make a name for myself while there. I am excited for this course and all that entails, will prove to be one of the more entertaining courses I have taken, despite the heavy and accelerated workload.